Thursday, October 18, 2007

Reunion 2007






It was so great to see everyone this year. We had a great crowd. I talked with Granny tonight and she seemed pleased that so many of us were able to attend. I know, in my life, that I'm so busy taking care of my family that sometimes I don't take the time to stop and think about my extended family. I don't want this to happen anymore. We can't forget that life is really to short and before you know it those that you love are no longer with you and you wish for just a few more days to say the things that you forgot to say. So, I love you guys and wish that we could get together more often.

Ok, enough of the mushy stuff. Here's some pictures from the reunion. Enjoy

4 comments:

The Gibson/Ramirez Family said...

Hope you guys have a great time in Lake Lure! Do your friends rent their place out?

edwardshaswellfamily said...

You couldn't have said it any better. I feel the same way, so what are we going to do about it? When are you going to Lake Lure? Plus, great pictures!!!

The Thomas Family said...

We were hoping to go to Lake Lure on Nov. 3rd weekend, but with my aunt so sick, we don't have a babysitter. We'll have to postpone our trip a little while.

The Gibson/Ramirez Family said...

I hate that Kim. I am sorry that your Aunt is having such a rough time. We will keep her in our thoughts and prayers. Please let us know when you will be up here. We would love to see you guys!